Services for acquisition of permits and licenses

Home > Services > Services for acquisition of permits and licenses

1.Outline of Services

We take care of the acquisition of permits and licenses required for your business.

It is said that there are over 10,000 types of permits and licenses in Japan. Before you start business in Japan, you need to make sure if any permit or license is required for your business.


  • “Permit” means allowing a generally restricted act in a specific case.
  • As government agencies have discretion, they may not give you a permit even if the criteria are met.
  • Construction business, entertainment and amusement business, used business, transport business, etc.


  • “License” means acknowledging that government agencies’ criteria are met.
  • If the criteria are met, the government agencies cannot refuse to grant the license.
  • License for nursery schools, etc.


  • “Registration” means including certain information in a government agency’s register or the like.
  • There may be certain criteria for registration.
  • Tour business, architects office, warehousing business, etc.


  • “Notification” means notifying a government agency of certain information.
  • Notifications are mostly submitted to government agencies in order to notify them of changes etc. after the acquisition of permission or license.
  • Notification of opening of laundry, etc.
In the application process, we propose the safest way for you with a focus on compliance from a long-term perspective. In addition to the acquisition of permits and licenses, we provide advice on notification of changes and renewal procedures that are required every few years.

2. Service Fees (consumption tax excluded)

The fees vary depending on the permission or license you need. We propose a detailed fee quotation after hearing your requests.

There are many other permits and licenses in Japan. You need to acquire an appropriate one from the Japanese government, a local government, the police, or the like, and/or submit a notification thereto in accordance with your business.

1.Construction business Approx. 150,000-200,000 yen
(Plus, Tokyo Metropolitan Gov. commission 90,000 yen is required)
2. Real-estate broker Approx. 150,000 yen
(Plus, Tokyo Metropolitan Gov. commission 33,000 yen is required)
3. Used industry Approx. 50,000 yen

3.Related services

Free consultation/Inquiry

Since our foundation in 1986, we have been boasting over 30 years of experience and achievements in services such as incorporation, visa application for foreign nationals, and acquisition of permits and licenses.

You can consult us by phone, email, online, or in person. Also, you can speak to us in English.

ACROSEED Immigration Lawyer's Office

Hirakawacho Bldg. 8F, 2-6-1,
Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Business hours:Mon-Fri 9:00~18:00

Copyright ©ACROSEED